Welcome to the Bionicle MOCers League!
Please read here before submitting to the group.
1. Standard rules apply.
2. All submissions must be of a particular standard or higher; that is, after all, what sets this group apart from the others. We will not accept MOCs of low quality - while we understand that some people lack the necessary pieces, everyone will be treated equally. Please see below for more details.
3. Submissions must be designed by the owner. This is a group for MOCs (an acronym for My Own Creation, which is anything that the user has created using Lego).
4. Anyone may become a member of this group, but only those whose submissions meet the standard can have their deviations in our gallery.
5. There is a limit of 8 submissions per day on all folders. Flooding is not permitted.
6. Please submit your deviation to the appropriate folder. If you are unsure, read the descriptions for the folders or ask one of the administrators.
7. To request a submission be featured, removed, or exchanged for another in our featured gallery folder, please Note the group with the subject/title of "Featured Gallery Request." Only Deviations that have been successfully submitted to the group will be placed into the featured folder. MOCers should ideally have more than one deviation submitted to the group before requesting features.
8. The admins have the power to
9. Remember, this group is about MOCs (creations made using Bionicle or Hero Factory pieces). Our focus is on the design in question, not your photoshopping abilities.
10. Happy MOCing!
Group icon made by Alex-Darkrai